9 must know home decor trends that 2020 has to offer
If you’re trying to figure out what to do with your home, take some inspiration from the design trends of the year.
1. Classic Blue – As the Pantone Color of the year, 19-4052 Classic Blue is a deep blue shade that instills calm, confidence, and connection in our surroundings.
2. Smart Blinds – Today, all products are getting smarter and blinds are not far behind. Smart blinds provide us the option to control them from the comfort of our beds. Motorized blinds usually come up with a cordless remote control with different shade settings and even time control options.
3. Performance Fabrics – In households with children and pets, fabric maintenance can be a big hassle. Stain-resistant performance fabrics help maintain a fashionable aesthetic in a messy home. They are easy to clean and more durable than other fabrics.
4. Warm Neutrals – The warm tone trend is back with light wood tones, browns, warm beige, and sunny whites.
5. Canopy beds – Canopy Beds are making a comeback! Modern versions made with acrylic, metal, and sleek upholstered frames are super trendy.
6. Textures Walls – Textured Walls remind us of proximity to nature and create additional heat and sound insulation in the room.
7. Metal Accents – Mixing various metals—from polished brass to brushed nickel—adds some edge to space.
8. Globally inspired patterns – Welcome the fusion of decorative Ikats, paisleys, and intricate Indian block prints for a versatile look.
9. Lightwoods – From Scandinavian inspiration, light woods will be a trend
material for interiors. This material is being used not only for flooring but also for covering walls and ceilings.