Top Window Treatments for the summer
Summer is a great time to spruce up your home. It’s the perfect excuse to hang a new set of curtains and give your windows a makeover. Whether your style is traditional, modern, or contemporary, these window treatment trends for summer 2020 are sure to excite you.
- Layering – The simplicity of blinds with the softness of curtains has been a trend that is taking over. Not only does this combination look spectacular, but it is also very functional. It provides flexibility over your privacy and light control.
- Floor to ceiling curtains – For someone who is looking for a dramatic window treatment in a big room, full-length curtains are the way to go. They provide the illusion of height and grandeur to a room. They also ensure more privacy and thermal insulation
for the summer months.
- Smart Shades/Blinds – Add smart home technology to your windows. Block out the sun, prevent the loss of heat, block UV rays, and ensure privacy while staying in bed with motorized blinds.
- Wood blinds – Faux wood blinds add a beautiful texture to a home. This simple window treatment style is rustic yet modern.
- Colorful Trim – If you’re not too fond of colors in your home, you could simply add a little of pop color in your curtain’s colorful trims.
- Classic White – Choosing drapery or blinds that are classic white in color makes a room look airy and more spacious. These are an ideal choice for smaller condos or apartments.
- Printed Roman Shades – While patterns and prints may seem intimidating to some people they needn’t be. One can experiment with florals, plaids, geometric designs, stripes, etc. Pro tip – The easiest way to mix and match prints is by choosing a common color palette.
Choose from Kosaa’s wide collection of window coverings treatments here